• language - 中文
  • Deutsch

Visa application

Home >> Admissions >> Undergraduate >> Visa application

Visa Application

International students shall apply for a visa for their entry into the People’s Republic of China.

Ø Visa type:

• X1 for long term, or

• X2(short term).

Ø Application materials:

• Admission Letter of Tongji University, JW201 or JW202 form,

• Medical report, and

• Other related documents.

Ø Venue for application:Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country

Please note:

Ø After applying for your entry visa, you must retrieve the Admission Letter, JW201 or JW202 form and other related documents from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.

Ø Visa-free entry is not allowed.

For more detail, please visit http://cs.mfa.gov.cn/wgrlh/lhqz/lhqzjjs/